Plastic Engineering Services
Plastic Engineering Solutions Ltd (PES) specialise in providing bespoke engineering solutions in thermoplastic to reduce your production costs, whilst still retaining quality. Our key skills comprise re-engineering from metal to plastic and bespoke consultancy to solve your engineering problems. PES can also provide your businesses with short run component manufacturing (shot weight 1-300g), ensuring you can keep up with product demand even if your supply chain fails.
UKAS Quality Management
Are you in need of specialist engineering services?
PES can provide specialist skills and services in the following areas:-
- Re-engineering from Metal to Plastic - to substantially reduce your business costs
- Engineering Consultancy - to allow your company to embrace latest technologies
- Short Run Component Manufacturing - to ensure your business retains augmentation
- Technology Transfer - to build valuable links with leading industry experts
As a PES client:
- You will be able to enjoy cost savings of up to 50% through careful consultation regarding product design and material selection, without sacrificing quality
- You will have access to specialist engineering skills to enable your company to continually embrace new technologies and retain your competitive edge
- You will have piece of mind that even if your international supply chain fails to ship required components, you have a local supplier who can retain augmentation for your business
- You can take advantage of the close relationships PES has with leading research groups to bring not only our expertise, but also the input of world experts and the latest technologies
As your engineering foundations are reinforced, so your business will benefit from contributions wider than purely financial. As a result you will be able to lead your business forward more confidently to a better and more secure future.
Profit from a free consultation showing you the benefits that PES services can have on your business. Donít just take our word for it.