Plastic Engineering Solutions Ltd (PES) specialise in providing bespoke engineering solutions in thermoplastic to reduce your production costs, whilst still retaining quality. Our key skills comprise re-engineering from metal to plastic and bespoke consultancy to solve your engineering problems. PES can also provide your businesses with short run component manufacturing (shot weight 1-300g), ensuring you can keep up with product demand even if your supply chain fails.
UKAS Quality Management
Does your organisation answer “YES” to any of the following questions?
- Is the cost of your current metal components reducing your profit margin?
- Would it help to talk to a design engineer with a proven track record in converting costly metal assemblies into cheaper plastic injection mouldings?
- Are your plastic injection moulding deliveries sometimes delayed, causing you problems?
- Could you use a high quality UK supplier, delivering precise volume ordering to guarantee your component stock levels can keep up with demand? Maybe to support your main Far East supplier?
- Would you rather talk to an engineer than a sales person?
An experienced and specialist thermoplastic engineering company could address these important issues for you.
Plastic Engineering Solutions Limited (PES) has over 20 years experience in the plastic injection moulding industry and aims to meet your requirements in terms of manufacturing expertise, general engineering management and quality, as well as cost reduction.
To learn more of how PES can help you, click here.
From our valuable report on The top 10 business benefits for Re-engineering from Metal to Plastic – completely free and without any obligation